Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weird sensations that I have...Sticky hands and buzzing legs!

I experience several weird sensations in my extremities. Very hard to explain my legs so I will start out with my hands. LOL
My hands do a few weird things. The can get fire red and feel like they are on fire. No reason at all. I would just be sitting there and my hands are red and HOT! My feet get that way too. I have had to put cold packs on them. Then sometimes it feels like I want to pull my fingers off. They will ache so bad. I will bend my wrists inward. I guess to stretch them. Another strange sensation is when I wash my hands, they will feel sticky to me. The first time I noticed it I thought that the towel I dried them with had jelly on it. So I re-washed and used another towel. Still sticky! It was so bad that you would have thought I had OCD as many times as I washed and re-washed my hands. My husband and kids were looking at me like I was crazy. I said "feel them! They are sticky!" No, no they are not said my hubby. I'm used to it now and I have learned if I lay my hands still, the "stickiness" feeling will go away. Still annoying though.
My legs...One night in May, I was laying in bed and all of the sudden, my right leg, from the mid foot to mid calf, was on fire. I mean it HURT because it was so hot. Then after about 20 minutes, I started getting a buzzing, vibrating, zapping feeling. Very light sensation. I don't really even know how to explain it.  That remains intermittent now. I do get tingling and numbness sensation in my right calf-foot. Now it constantly feels like I have a sock on or someone is applying very light pressure. Sometimes I have this cold sensation. The best way I can think of to describe it, it's like a drop of water running down my leg. Very, very odd! 
The only other odd sensation that I have is in my face. 2 things. 1. One side of my face will be hot. This is on the left side of my face (left eye was optic neuritis). Hubby and I have decided to stop telling physicians this symptom because we get looks like "seriously, now you are just making things up". My husband will tell them "I have seen and felt it. It does happen". 2. When I bend my neck down (chin to chest or should I say chins) I get pin prickly sensation on the left side of my face. Weird but whatever!
So, that is all my weird sensations that I have going on. No explanation yet on the causes other than I'm apparently nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment