Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New look for the new year!

Happy New Year!! May 2014 be a happy and healthy year!!
New look to the site!
Check out the new RSS feed feature!
Coming up is a new medication section that will have a bunch of info. Bare with me as it will take me some time.
I will be adding more humor and pics!
Thanks for reading my blog!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment