Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Attack of the shower chair!!!

As you may have read from previous posts, I hate showering. Well, evidently, the shower hates me! I'm having a crappy, painful day so I thought I would take a hot shower, get my jammies on, take my meds with a muscle relaxer and get in bed. What a wonderful plan!! So, I get into the shower. Turn up the hot water which I normally don't do because heat increases my fatigue. I didn't care because I was going to bed. Barely any hot water??? Very strange but whatever it was warmer than usual. As I proceed to wash, I am sitting on my shower chair. Now,  I know there is 1 screw missing from the legs. No big deal.  I felt leaning and leaning! Crap! Then I had to figure how to get up before I completely break the darn thing. Before the shower curtain comes crashing down on my head. Then Fire and Rescue would have to come and see me naked. I know a few of the paramedics. I wouldn't want them seeing that lol The shower chair is missing 2 screws and the third is about to fall out. OMG! Really! Look, I don't ask for much in life and my shower chair is turning on me! All I wanted was to complete my wonderful plan, but it does leaving me wondering, where the other screw went and why was the third one loose? Hmm...God has a great sense of humor!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment