Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Upcoming Season Premiers

Since I heavily rely on television, here is a nice list of the upcoming season premiers I thought I would share. Plan accordingly:

September:

Sons of Anarchy Sept 10  


How I Met Your Mother Sept 23


Chicago Fire Sept 24


Law and Order SVU Sept 25


Criminal Minds Sept 25


October:

The Walking Dead Oct 13



November:

Doctor Who Nov 28 (yes, I'm a nerd)


Fall 2013 TBA:

Nurse Jackie

Kitchen Nightmares

Under the Dome (if it even makes it)

Some time in 2014:

Justified!! Oh I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment