Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Steroids....the love-hate relationship!

Oh wonderful steroids! How I love thee! And....hate you! I just completed a round of high dose IV Steroids about a month ago. It was wonderful! The second morning, I got out of bed and thought "hmm...something is different". I was walking with very, very little pain. I thought "holy crap! This is awesome!" Energy! I have energy! I don't feel so drained! This is what it is supposed to feel like! Now granted, I had all these visions in my head what I was going to accomplish around the house. I was smart, I paced myself. Did small tasks then rest. Three glorious days! 
Pain and fatigue slowly came back. After about a week, I was back to where i began. This put my depression in overdrive. I got this taste of what I am supposed to feel like and now it's gone. Oh, how it sucks! So what exactly did the steroids even treat? Little bit of everything I suppose lol Like I said, steroids...love 'em and hate 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment