Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I want to be pain free...without narcotics!

Being a nurse myself, I know that there are drug seekers and addicts out there. People who "doctor shop" to score narcotics. Then there are people like me. Have an "invisible" illness. Chronic pain every single day. We just want help. We just want a day with no pain. I do NOT want Vicodin, Percocet and Morphine. I defiantly do NOT want oxycontin. I am NOT going to the pain clinic downtown. Again, I am a nurse, I have seen what the pain clinic downtown does to people. I just want my pain to go away. I want to be able to get out of bed in the morning without the pain, stiffness and limping. I want to be able to sleep a full night without waking up in spasms every time I turn over. Being in chronic pain is very, very depressing. (Which increases pain)
There has to be a better way for treating pain.
I just want to be pain free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment