Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Lose weight and exercise...yeah right!

"Lose weight and exercise" Seriously! This is what my appointment is for? I understand that if I lose weight I would feel better. I understand that if a person would exercise, they would feel better. But not me! If I could exercise, I would. I did say that to my former rheumatologist. She just wouldn't listen. She couldn't get that simple exertion is exhausting! Not running a 10 K exertion. Folding a load of laundry is exhausting. My arms feel weighted. I start to feel off balance. Have to rest NOW! Showering?? Showering is exhausting. For one thing, the temperature of the water has to be luke warm.  Then I have to rest afterwards. So, I want to get out and go to the store. I have to either choose from showering or going to the store. Or shower, lay down and rest for a hour or 2 then go to the store. Then come back home and lay down for a hour or 2. 
So yeah, guess all my problems would be solved if I lost weight and exercised!

No comments:

Post a Comment