Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Medical marijuana patient registry in Ohio is up!

Today, Ohio State Board of Pharmacy activated the patient and caregiver registry for medical marijuana! I am so happy that this day has finally come.  If you have already been seen by a certified physician and have been approved  Contact that provider’s office and asked them if they have registered you. Now you might wanna give them  a few days considering the registry has literally just opened.  I am sure they have many patients  to enter into the database so it’s gonna take some time.   Ohio Marijuana Card, the place that I went for my recommendation, they told me that I should receive an email once I am in the database from the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy.  And you know I’ll be in my email box constantly for the next week!
This link will send you to Ohio’s webpage for medical marijuana. This gives you all kinds of information and rules that you will need to know once you are a card  this link will send you to Ohio’s webpage for medical marijuana. This gives you all kinds of information and rules that you will need to know once you are a card holder.
Just a reminder the cost of a patient medical marijuana card is $50 for the year. The cost for the caregiver card, which I think is a terrific idea, is $25 for a year. 
 I will keep you posted when I receive my card and definitely my first trip to the dispensary. 

Hugs!!
Jenn

P.S. If the format of this post is crazy, I apologize. It’s late, I’m in bed and on my iPad. I was not about getting up for my laptop. Also, I hate not adding any memes or pics so here’s pup!

Wanna leave a comment but don’t have GMAIL? Click...here!





No comments:

Post a Comment