Coming up next:

My first trip to a dispensary. Guess what? It's not what you see on tv!
Stay tuned!

New feature for Facebook users that want to leave a comment!

Wanna leave a comment but don't have GMAIL? At the end of each post there will be a "Click here!". This will take you directly to You're Not Crazy's Facebook page. There you will be able to leave your lovely comments!!

Or if you would like to visit the You're Not Crazy's Facebook page...click on the link below! Don't forget to like!!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Muscle aches and stupid twitchy foot!

I can tell that today was not going to be a good day. Muscle and joint pain was increased. My arms feel so weighted. And when attempting to lift something, the pain would shoot. This also came with weakness. I attempted to make dinner tonight and could bearly lift the skillet. By the time I finished dinner, I didn't want to it eat. I just wanted to go lay down. The heat from the oven and stove increased my fatigue. Not only that, moving around cooking, bending over looking for the correct pan and concentration on the recipe increased my fatigue. Not to mention I already wasn't feeling good.
Stupid twitchy foot! If that is even the best description for it. I have said before that I get these weird sensations in my foot. Flares up when I move around more, when fatigued or for no reason at all. Today, on the top of my right foot, near my ankle, I got this zapping, twitchy, vibrating, annoying as hell feeling. Doesn't hurt, just annoying.
So, here it is around 8:30 pm, jammies on, feet up and nighty night medicine on board!
I should have never even attempted cooking today but my bullheadedness got the best of me.

I should have called Dominos!
Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment